+ You can't hurt me, it's not that easy
you looked at me, knew I was lying.
you were gazing into my eyes and I knew
that you could see that I had already handed over my heart
to you
blindly
i knew i had to stay strong
not for me, but for you
i knew,
i would have to pick you up when you fell
not in love
but hard into the dark
and had broken my heart
i was a meadow of daisies
and you were the snake crawling on the ground
listening to me singing
the song of
loves me or loves me not
but in the dim light
you were naked and so was i,
and i swore to you
that i would be your knight
and that i would never cry
the price you had to pay
to make me whole
was leaving you to hallow inside
to make me whole
was leaving you to hallow inside
and i wasn't as selfish as you
cause if i were you
i would never dare
to play the game of love.
to play the game of love.
No comments:
Post a Comment